Wednesday, April 23, 2008

N.t.r,Vinayak film launched


Kodali Nani had earlier produced ‘Samba’ in the combination of NTR and VV Vinayak on the banner of Kodali Movies. The trio joined hands again for the latest project. However, this project is being taken up on the banner of Vaishnavi Arts with Vallabhaneni Vamsimohan as producer. The shooting of the film was formally launched with puja activities at Film Nagar Cultural Club. True to the saying in Telugu ‘Ye thaanulo mukka aa thaanulo kalustundi’, Balakrishna attended the function as chief guest. For the first time Balakrishna attended the launch of NTR’s film and gave the clap for the muhurat shot. The function had many other young and senior stalwarts from the Telugu film industry like, SS Rajamouli and Raghavendra Rao, with the former switching on the camera and the latter taking up the honorary direction of the debut shot.
Speaking on the occasion, NTR says, ‘I am very glad to work with Vinayak. It is very easy for me to work with him as he was like my brother and always wishes my welfare and about the success of my film. Moreover, Kodali Nani is our family friend and he is also my well-wisher. In fact, I know nothing about this project and I will let you know after I get details about the flick. My forthcoming film ‘Kantri’ would be another good movie in my career and I am confident that all my fans would enjoy the film a lot. Moreover, I am sure that ‘Kantri’ would double my image. My director Meher Ramesh’s working style is praiseworthy. I am also thankful to Dasarath, who was also associated with vinayak's project.’